S.W.O.T. Analysis Worksheet
A S.W.O.T. Analysis is a simple but effective strategic planning framework to identify what is going well, what areas need to be addressed, risks, and measured success in your life, career, and/or business. You can use the information from the S.W.O.T. Analysis to prepare you in setting goals or plans for your life, career, and/or business.
S.W.O.T. is defined as:
When completing a S.W.O.T. Analysis:
- Have an objective or goal in mind to analyze. It could be a project that you want to complete; your vision for the new year; an area in your business that needs to be improved; creating a strategic plan for your business; just to name a few examples
- List your strengths from the previous year, quarter, or month, such as your successes
- List your weaknesses, such as disadvantages
- List your opportunities that helped you achieve a certain goal
- List your threats, such as internal and/or external things that prevented you from achieving a certain goal
- Summarize the year, quarter, or month from your S.W.O.T. analysis, such as writing down, what went well, what didn't go well, what will you repeat in the next month, quarter, year, etc...
Once you have completed the S.W.O.T. Analysis, develop a strategy to utilize the new found information to achieve your new goals.
Whether you are completing a S.W.O.T. Analysis for your life, career, and/or business, it's essential to use this worksheet to strategically plan for what you will and/or won't do in the future to achieve your goals. Purchase the S.W.O.T. Analysis Worksheet today!